One Day, Local Investment, Lasting Impact!
Give BIG Green Bay will rally the community around an easy-to-use online giving platform where everyone can give, at any level, to support local causes they champion. A grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation will launch this program and create a matching pool of funds to incentivize donors and maximize investment. The event will show, in real-time…minute by minute…hour by hour…., what can happen when we all work together to support our community.
Starting at noon on February 27, 2018, join thousands of people from across the community to raise funds for local nonprofits. Everyone can participate in Give BIG Green Bay and make a difference in Brown County.
Photo, left to right: Mark Murphy, President, Green Bay Packers, Inc., Jerry Ganoni, Incomming Chair, Green Bay Packers Foundation, Terry Fulwiler, Outgoing Chair, Green Bay Packers Foundation, Dennis Buehler, President & CEO, Greater Green Bay Community Foundaiton
Attention Nonprofit Partners!
We’re looking for up to 30 organizations representing a cross-section of community agencies to participate and benefit from this community-wide, 24-hour, crowdfunding event. Interested in exploring this opportunity? Here’s an early look at the eligibility requirements.
- Be a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service or be a governmental body
- Primarily serve Brown County residents
- Conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, age, marital status, disability or national origin
- Provide direct support to clients
- Complete an online registration application and sign a memorandum of understanding
The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation will open the application process on September 1, 2017. The last day to apply will be October 1, 2017.
Selected nonprofits will be announced in January 2018.